COVID-19 has had a tremendous impact on the teaching profession since it began in early 2020. humanworks VP and author of The Well Teacher, Wade Repta, BHSc. OT, developed this specialized webinar and handout explored the important ways teachers have had to adapt to increased workloads at home and how to create an ergonomics-friendly home working environment to prevent injury and maintain wellness.
This handout features:
- Teacher home ergonomics checklist
- A reminder of Wade's Three rules
- Review of correct positioning and ideal home computer & laptop set-up
- Safe hand positioning while mousing and typing
- Helpful resources and links